Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome to the Fair!


As planned, my family and I traveled to Billings on Saturday to attend the Montana Fair!  For most of us in the Northwest, the fair is a big deal and the last big hurrah of the summer.  Our daughter, Elizabeth, had a few new fair experiences and oddly enough, so did I!  Here are a few of the things we enjoyed at the fair:

The Food

 Don't they look yummy? Unfortunately with my braces I am not allowed to partake
but it's on my "Foods to Eat When I Get My Braces Off" list.

The Rides

                           WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
 
This was the first year
Elizabeth really enjoy the rides!

The Games


 


WINNER!
WINNER!
WINNER!






and my favorite...
The Animals



And the grand finale...MONKEYS!

 Azumah

 Dagney

Mickey

Dagney and Mickey both appeared in the movie 'Evan Almighty'!
Mickey was also the star of this Super Bowl commercial:


The best part about the Wild About Monkeys show was...

...meeting Mickey up close and personal! 

1 comment: