Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Days

It's that time of year again.  Time for backpacks, new clothes and the ever-present aroma of bleach and tator tots.  Yes, folks, it's the first day of school!  As I am now the one packing the lunches and overseeing the homework, these smells no longer plague me but have been passed down to a new generation as my daughter, Elizabeth, made her trek into First Grade this morning (you know what they say about paybacks).

















So as our kids begin their new year with optimism
and excitement, I implore you all to enjoy the day as I did; in your comfy pajamas with a hot cup of coffee and a few hours of reality tv!

Good times.

And remember: Be kind to your teachers
(this includes all forms of bribery including but not limited to coffee cards, massages, etc.)!



2 comments:

  1. I like that bribery to teachers part. Oh yeah, and Elizabeth looks adorable, like usual.

    ReplyDelete