Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome to the Blogosphere.

So this is blogging.  Well, I can't say I was surprised that this internet thing wouldn't be as easy for me as everyone else makes it seem.  See, I repel technology (yes, that's right, 'Twilight' quote right off the bat.  Deal with it.).  Seriously, anything that runs off batteries, a cord or requires more than a five-year-old skillset is guaranteed to crash and burn in my incapable hands.  Point in case:  I have had my blog for a matter of minutes and I was already having trouble figuring out how to edit my photos just to get them on the blog.  Geez.  On a brighter note, rummaging through moving boxes trying to find my external harddrive and wireless mouse has lead me to all sorts of discoveries (more on the move later).  In the mean time, I'd like to say how incredibly jealous I am of those of you who can run your fancy hair dryers and your shiny toasters without so much as a burnt piece of toast. Byte me :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! You finally have a blog. Yay! Don't worry, this will get easier... unless it's like when you gamble. Then maybe not.

    ReplyDelete