Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeen!

On Monday, like most other families, we prepared for the traditional "begging for candy".  Unlike year's past, however, this year did not include a trip to the usual decorations, punch recipes or a trip to the liquor store!

Our Halloween kicked off with a party at school which I helped out with.  I was in charge of a game so I made a pumpkin face and some noses and had the kids play "Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin".
Not bad for free hand, huh?

The kids also playing the mummy game where they wrap each other in toilet paper!  Elizabeth broke out of hers while I was replacing the batteries in my camera (stupid camera) but I managed to get a photo of her wrapping up her friend Sammie.


Eating rice krispie goodies, courtesy of me!

Elizabeth coloring her Halloween cup.




After the party, we went home, had some homemade chicken noodle soup, 
then headed out to terrorize the neighborhood!


While we were out and about, we discovered a fabulous house full of the Halloween spirit!

I know the video is a little dark but I hope you can see how cool it was!


Pictures of more uber-decorated homes!
Yo Ho!

Dancing?
We met at least three cats during our outing...no black ones though :)



Once we got home, Elizabeth and I posed for a picture in our costumes
then took inventory of the booty!

Rare picture of the photophobe butterfly with her witchy captor!

Plenty of candy for all three of us to be sick :)
All in all, it was a fabulous evening of tricks and treats!  
Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment