Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthday Wishes!

I know that this is my second blog post today but I wanted to pay homage to my bestie!  
So, enjoy some of these beautiful pictures of her as I say...

Happy Birthday, Karen!

Digging for garnets in St. Maries, Idaho


I know that she isn't fond of this photo but it's one of favorites 
because it shows off her fun-loving personality!

Halloween 2010
Karen and me during last year's Halloween party. 
The Pirate and the Bumble Bee...sounds like a kids book!



I am so proud that my bestie has an Elementary Education degree
and blessed that she was able to be my daughter Elizabeth's preschool
teacher two years ago.  This was her first graduating class! 

Elizabeth's birthday dinner September 2010
(P.S. Made a personal sacrifice to post this picture).
Karen with husband Chris (aka H2)!


Showing off her fun-loving side again at the
American Cancer Society's Relay For Life 2011.

Chris and Karen with Karen's mom Rusyl and step-dad, Kirk.
They are wonderful people :)
The beautiful bride with her sisters Dawn (left) and Kaycee!

Halloweens past...

Karen and watermelon friend Verity!
Halloween 2000. Dawn, Ansel and Karen.



Proof of our undying love for each other...and cocktails!



Karen with 4-H steer, Opie at the 1996 Lincoln County Fair.
Karen showing her crafty side :)
Chris and Karen at our wedding October 2003.

I could literally go on and on with photos of my bestie but I think you get the picture (no pun intended).  Karen is fun and spontaneous, hard working, creative and I'm so blessed to have her in my life.  So, Happy Birthday, Karen!  I miss you and wish I could be there to celebrate but it'll just have to wait a couple more weeks!!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment